Question

swissguard

I pay my credit balances in full every month. Why do I have a C for credit card usage
Credit Score Weight: HIGH
Credit card utilization is defined as your total credit card balances divided by your total credit card limits. The utilization percentage is often correlated to your credit score. I received a grade of C.

I have over $85K in available revolving credit and 0 balance, since I pay off my cards every month. So why is mys score so low? Thank you,

You penalize people for paying on time?

Are you kidding? You lower a person's credit score because they pay their bills on time? What the heck is a credit score good for. I try to pay my balance off every month and I get penalized for it? Is my being a responsible browerer the reason my credit score has been lowered from 813 to 738?