Question

SanEleVil

I paid/resolved 3 of 4 unsettled accounts on 3/7/16. Should I see score results? Will it even help?
Creditors informed me that it would take MONTHS for my credit score to go up, and that I should call "them". Call who? Any advise would be so helpful. I'm doing all my best to apologize, make ammends, and fix my ever so low score.

It is going to take time for the reports of the payments to get registered.  Nothing improves instantly in the credit realm.  I suggest you read the articles provided on this site to better understand how credit really works.

it will be awhile before you see any improvment in your score... The dings to your credit will be there for 7 years.  As time goes by it will have less and less affect on your score and you will see some improvement.  I would do as JWSISTER said and do some reading.  And look up "Goodwill Letters".  This could help improve your score a lot faster.