Question

Khowaja

I paid on 02/28/2016 $200.00 for secured credit card.But haven't got it yet. Plz help this problem.
I Paid through this site $200.00 to get secured credit card . I was told I will get it in 7-10 business days but not yet got it . Plz help me where is the problem . Mohammad Khowaja

Today, March 11, marks the tenth business day. If you haven't received it by next Friday, the 18th, then contact the credit card company.  If you're unable to calculate working business days; you really need to educate yourself in many facets. Please read all the articles here and other credit sites.