Question

Ppayton100

I paid off several accounts with removed from my report and my score barely went up?
I took care of several accounts in collections paid in full and there emoved from my report and my score barely went up I assumed it would go up more than that the only other things I have are some late payments from several years ago but other than that everything is good why hasn't it went up more? what can I do?

It can take time and if other negative info is still showing that can keep you down. Make sure you have open and active accounts to produce positive information on your reports. Keep track of your FICO scores and watch what they are doing, don't worry so much about the scores here. Continue to read all that you can about credit as that will greatly benefit you.