Question

RJR2000

I paid off my settled CC debt but the original full amount shows up on my reports. Why?
I just finished off paying for a settled debt from the original amount that I owed. It was to be done in 4 payments, the last of which was this month. My credit report and my online bank account still shows the original balance minus whatever payments I made on the reduced settle debt. How can I get this removed and show that I paid for the settled debt?

The pay off and reflecting the account paid as agreed could take as long as 30 days for it to appear on the credit report, depending on when they report it to the bureau.