Question

AnitStupid

I paid off my first home after 4years and when my new home loan hit my report. WThell?
My score dropped some 45pts when I paid off my first home after 4 years, $110k. I read here and heard from a family member (banker) that this is normal. THEN this past month when the new loan got reported, it dropped again! Albeit, 5pts. But a drop none the less. Does this make sense? Has the credit industry finally made this whole thing a sham?

That is how it works, even as unfair as it is. Do some reading to learn all about it.