Question

sm300z

i paid off all my debt and i have no debt
And now cant get a loan... i have paid off five of the houses i have purchased over the past 30 years and car loans etc but havent had Any credit cards in the past 5-7 years so now it shows i have no credit bc i dont owe anybody??

You don't have to kowe anyone when you have a credit card.  I have several which are paid in full monthly and was able to buy a new car a couple of years ago. You really need to learn how credit works and the articles here do so very well.  I'm on a fixed income and living better than when I was working because of the knowledge gained here.