Question

FLJerseyGirl

I paid off a loan and my credit dropped 90 points?! How long before it goes up again?
I just paid off a student loan and my credit score dropped 90 points. How is this fair? The balance had to be paid off at SOME point. When can I expect my score to improve?

It should bounce back in a reasonable

amount of time,  there are other factors to consider that will determine how quickly. But if the rest of your credit report is in good shape it shouldn't take long.  

In the future you might consider opening a new line of credit just before you pay off an account to replace the Available Credit on your Credit Report. 

Good Luck