I paid off a collections debt how do I get it off my credit report
I had an account in collections which I have settled and another I am currently working on how do I get them to say settled on my credit report

Mamag0507

Most Helpful Response

once they are paid--it showed show that--if it doesn't you should contact the collection and make sure they report the correct info--now it might take 30 to 90 days to show up on your credit report--if you have proof in hand and the colllection co is being stuborn about it--i'll just say this and you can take it for whats its worth--its against the law to put false info into anyones credit file--and if they are showing you still owe and you have proof you don't--then the balance false because they are not keeping their files updated----

Response by
redcoupe

Submit to the Community