Question

mantonioe

I paid off 4 of my credit cards leaving me a total of $ 0 balance on all of my credit cards
how do i update my payments and credit report

I suggest being patient and allowing the credit reporting process to move as it does.  There is no need to dispute something that will be corrected in due time.  

Updating credit report

Most credit card companies will report the new balance after the next statement cycle.  If you want to update faster, you can initiate a dispute through credit karma, providing the reason "balance is incorrect."  I've seen credit bureaus update balances in as little as 3 days after a dispute.