Question

Harmoneyez

I paid off 2 of 3 collections and lowered all remaining credit balances. Why didn't my score go up?
I recently paid off two of my three existing collections and lowered all of the balances on my remaining credit accounts. Why did my score not go up at all? I also would like to see all of my credit inquiries and know when they are going to come off since it says I have too many.

inquiries fall off after a year. 

takes time to update payoff/paydowns up to 90 days. you still have a "bad account" on your report for the next 7 years. I wouldn't expect too much for the next 2 years. just keep doing what youre doing and it'll come around.