Question

Hellobetsy

I paid my medical bill on 15th, was put into collections two weeks later!
I recently lost my job, but recovered a new one quickly. I made a payment agreement to catch up. I paid my payment (the payment went through on my account! The woman even changed my due date so it'd be easier for me) and after two weeks it shows up on my credit karma as TWO collections. It dropped my score TEN points!

Payment was done on the 15th and its being reported at collections from between 19th to 27th.

Can I call and have it pulled back? I've never had a collections before but I literally made a payment days before with the agreement on the new payment plan as well as the new due date!

The question which was not answered was if your payment on the 15th was your original agreed upon date or if this was the date it was changed to.   If it was not your original payment date, and you made arrangements when it was do, then you were late on the payment    You indicated that you made arrangements to "catch up" which means you were late.   During your conversation (was any of it in writing?)  did you presume as you were talking to them that they would keep it current or did you ask and they answered?   If they verbally indicated, you could call to request they remove this notice and reflect paid as agreed, although, nothing requires them to make such an endorsement.