Question

pacra14

I paid Bank of America in person 08/07/2015 @ 12:42 and all 3 credit bureaus show me as late.
My loan agreement says I can pay up until 08/17/2015 without a late fee. This affects my credit scores when they have the incorrect information

Most Helpful Response

Maybe check the dates on your reports

If your due date is 08/17/2015, and today is 8/14/2015, there is NO POSSIBLE way for them to report the payment due on 08/17/2015 as late. 

I would suggest you double check the date of the late payment on your reports in the payment history section.  Some banks take at least 2 months to report a payment, so most likely you are talking about a payment that was late a month or so ago and not this payment. 

PLUS if you carry a balance for being behind, but never get the FULL BALANCE paid, you will always be reported as late until you get the FULL BALANCE paid.

was 8-17-2015 your DUE Date or the Date you could pay without getting a Late Fee?

These are 2 different things.   If you did not make the Payment before the DUE Date then you are late.