Question

PabloZ3326

I paid all my credit cards off already, when does it show on my credit?
My credit cards are all paid off the balance is 0 when will it show up on my credit?

Most Helpful Response

Updates to credit score.

Dependent on the Card, reporting agency and the ammount your owed it can take 3 to 6 months to see it gone from the report maybe even years if you settled. You need to have clean credit for 6 months to see any type of change in your #

Updates to credit score.

I've heard it takes 30 days to update your credit score.  I've paid off several cards and it still hasn't shown up on my credit report and it has been less than 30 days.

Credit Reporting

When the individual credit card companies report to the credit bureaus.  The reporting date can vary per company.

WHY DONT YALL UP DATE YOUR SITE

WHEN PEOPLE PAY OFF THERE CREDIT CARDS WHY DON'T YALL UP DATE THERE SCROE INSTEAD YALL DON'T AND IT MAKES PEOPLE HAVE BAD CREDIT SCORE'S  SO IF YOUR NOT GONNA REFLECT THE GOOD WHEN IT'S DONE WHY DO YOU REFLECT THE BAD , I TRULEY DON'T THINK IT'S FAIR AT ALL THANK PLEASE UPDATE CREDIT SCORSE WHEN PEOPLE PAY OFF THE STUFF .............

dgillham501@gmail.com