Question

dolfinnsrus

I paid a lot of over due bills recently. When will this boost my credit score?
I recently paid off several bills. A cell bill, some medical bills, and a couple of other ones all of which were about to go into collections. I'm also currently paying on an old student loan monthly until it is paid off. Will any of these boost my credit score, and if so how soon?

Your credit score will begin climbing after all the negatives begin dropping off and all the positive reports begin increasing.  There is no quick fix for credit, but if you keep a good record of steady payments and low credit card utilization, as those positive reports add up, the "sting" of the negatives (late payments) will diminish.