Question

54Wagner

I owe NOTHING, Fix My Score!
Seriously, fix my credit score and as for the IRS tax deal, it was their mistake which the bank, First Tennesee Bank, has the IRS letter pertaining to their mistake.
Ckeck into this and up date me ASAP.
I need now a FULL crefit report, now.

Correct my credit report now please.

I owe NOTHING, Fix My Score!Seriously, fix my credit score and as for the IRS tax deal, it was their mistake which the bank, First Tennesee Bank, has the IRS letter pertaining to their mistake.
Ckeck into this and up date me ASAP.
I need now a FULL crefit report, now.

This site is an interactive tool for members to use in learning how to build their credit score.  The information shown is from your Transunion report and it is used for calculating your score just for this site, and no one else.

I suggest you go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three of your credit reports, which are free.  Look them over very thoroughly and file disputes on all WRONG information with the credit bureau reporting same.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed items.  Making this credit check every year will help you score because you can have errors corrected.