Question

flawlessidol

I owe a collection company +/- 45min away $85 can i go to them and pay and get statement?
can i get them to have a statement printout saying that i payed in full i have yet to be contacted by them in any way it's just afecting my credit a tad i just want it to got away can't they give me a wrape shet saying that the acount has been payed in fulland will be removed by (example date) 06/01/16 is or can this be at all possible i'm the kinda guy that likes to do things in person. would this be best?

I guess you could.

But I would do it in writing,  I can't see the benifit to driving, the cost of gas and your time.  The chances of getting all your asking for is slim at best.  Collection agencies are notorious at making promises, either on the phone or in person. and not following up

I would put it in a letter addressed to the Collections Manager.(the only one that can actually make this kind of agreement)   Since you say that they have not contacted you, I would write the letter offering to pay in full if they will remove the derogitory remarks and the Collection account from your report.  Its called a "Pay to Delete"  Google it for a template. A writen aggreement is much easier to enforce.  It will take a few weeks but in the long run I think you'll get better results.