Question

irishjeff1

I owe 11K on a CC that no longer has 0%. Should I transfer my balances and MAX other cards for 0%
Is it worse for my credit score to have 2 maxed out CCs with 0%APR's and a card with the same amount of available credit, or leave the 11k balance on the same card with a 14.5%APR one not touch the other 2 cards and leave them at $0? Basically, my 0% on my largest limit card (15.5k limit with a bal of 11k) so I'm trying to save money on APR. Should I use the 0% bal transfer on my other 2 cards currently with a 0 bal which would MAX both of them out but completely free up the 15.5k card to a 0 bal? ... Or... Show I take out a personal loan with a lower APR and have all my CCs at a new zero balance? I don't know what is best for my credit. I would like to buy a house within the next year or 2 as well do I want to keep a good score. Thank you

Well it is never good to max out credit cards and not for any lenigth of time.  Your credit will be affected either way but I would leave it among 3 cards.  But for the sake of not paying interest it might be best to put it on a 0% card and pay it down as fast as possible