Question

sdrawkcabeman

I owe $117 to my old gym. Any way to pay it off instantly online?
I don't want to go through the hassle of paying it over the phone with a collector. the debt is through Trans Union; where and how can I just pay it online?

What you need to do, is try to get a PAY FOR DELETE agreement before you pay it. Simply paying it won't remove it. Do some research on PFD (pay for delete) it will be helpful info for you. Also consider contacting the gym and ask they pull it from collections in exchange for your payment.