Question

Posted in Banking

Anmwe

I overdrawn a Bank for $427 which paid in full. this bank kept my name in credit system. Help Pls!
I spent $427 for a Bank without knowing, When i found out it was not my money I paid it in full. The Bank sent my name to credit system, and does not want to remove my name. What should I do to remove my name? my credit score is 695.

I would dispute it definitely

But call the collection company and ask them to remove the iitem since it was never yours and you paid in good faith. Remember to be polite when requesting this and usually you will have a better outcome. If this doesn't work then dispute it with the credit bureaus and attach a copy of the payment you made to prove your case...