Question

hopesmom41

I opened new credit cards, two were approved and 2 denied for an old fraud alert I just removed
My score dropped from 766 to 630. It has been a month. If i contact one of the denials and get another credit card will it help increase my credit score or will it plummet further?

It would not help increase your scores, but if they are willing to use the same "Hard Inquiry" that was already done, then you might as well go for it. When you apply for credit you get a "Hard Inquiry", when you open a new account you reduce the "average age of accounts" both cause dings to credit scores. Make sure that you spend some time reading all that you can on credit.