Question

jinchyuuriki

I opena a target credit card more than 2 years ago and it closde this passed january 2016.
Did this affect my score and if so how can I get it back to a better score?

I forgot to mention that I have never used the target credit card once, so it closed without my knowledge of it.

If it did affect your scores? One, too late do anything bout it now (not that you could do something back then either). Two, the negative effects if any, should be pasted by now as well. As long as you have 3 other credit cards open in good standing and overall utilizations are in check, the negative effects of closing a credit card to your score is minimum.