Question

leeli1022

I only have one credit card with a 200 limit...this profile has it listed twice
Please tell me how to remove this extra account from this profile, as it is inaccurate. And somehow...after finally establishing a secured credit card to help my credit, it now looks like it has brought my score DOWN 8 points!

I have the same issue

I have a credit card that shows as linked with the correct start date and balance, it is also listed as a non linked account with the incorrect balance and start date. I am not sure how to get it off there, I have messaged CK, waiting to hear back from them.

Most Helpful Response

Question to both of you...

Is this information listing on your credit reports or just Karma? If its on your credit report then dispute it with the three different bureaus and it will get corrected since its wrong. If its on Karma the only thing you can do is message them and wait for them to dispute it. The information here is just an estimate and does not hurt your score since its not your real score.