Question

itsapitty

I noticed that there are two addresses listed as previous addresses which are not mine. Problem?
We have lived at our current address since September 1979. There are two other addresses listed on our Credit Reports, where we have never lived. Do I need to get them removed?

You go to the credit bureau sites and file disputes on this and any other incorrect information with the credit bureau showing it.

It's not really a problem as it doesn't affect your credit, but I would try to correct the error. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with contact info. You may be able to just call rather than file a dispute, as with a couple of them I think you do have to call rather than dispute to correct addresses. Just be prepared to be frustrated and it may take many attempts to get this straightened out, I've been through it, you would think an address correction should be simple, but nothing seems to be simple with the credit bureaus.