Question

sheraush

i noticed that some of my accounts were closed in 1969 I was only 4 yrs old so how can that be?

Most Helpful Response

is your name simular to a parents?

My Sister and my Mother had very simular names.  They had a constant battle with the CRA's trying to keep them seperated.  There may also may have been some one using your SSN back then.  Although info from 1969 should have fallen off your report long before now.  I would simply file a dispute with each of the 3 credit reporting agencies.  Do this on line at their respective websites.  Since the info is old, it shouldn't take much to have it removed.