Question

questionasker

I no longer have a credit score from equifax
I am 59 and have checked my credit on kk for about 6 months. After the last update I have no credit score with equifax. Before the last update my credit score was 649 with transunion and 647 with equifax. I don't understand how I could all of sudden no longer have a credit score with equifax.

Could just be a glitch. It's really not a huge loss if you don't get your score from Credit Karma, because very very few lenders actually use its scoring model for their lending decisions.

If you have not requested, you could request one each year from the bureau itself so that you know what is in the file.  Perhaps in your next weekly update, the score will right itself here on CK.