Question

ewarchie85

i never got my state tax refund

state refund

I havent received mine yet either and am starting to get frustrated as the rest of my family has...

CA state refund

I finished the CK online tax refund process over a month ago. I know I finished because I submitted all of my bank info for my refund. I became frustrated so I checked the status of my return and the CA taxboard website said there was no record of my filing. I submitted a request for help from CK (have to submit your email and wait as they have no phone number listed anywhere) over an hour ago. No one's gotten back to me. I'm really annoyed. This is the last thing I want to deal with.