Question

blitz0501

I need to speak with someone on the phone. there are several innacurate things affecting my score
I need to speak with a customer service rep. there are several things on my credit report that I am not responsible for three of them say they've been removed because I personally contacted the collection agency's myself and they confirmed that it shouldn't have been on there and yet my credit scores still haven't changed there are also things on there that I never had any affiliation with

Most Helpful Response

Credit Karma cannot make changes to your credit reports and they do not offer the members of the service personal consultations. If you find incorrect info on your credit reports you need to dispute that directly with the credit bureaus that are reporting the incorrect info. Transunion, Equifax and Experian are the three credit bureaus and they all have websites with instruction on how to dispute incorrect info and their contact information.