Question

aylwin

I need to refinance my student loans into my best possible option.
I need to refinance my student loans into my best possible option.Would hiring an accountant be a good idea? I don't know anything about all the refinancing programs out there. Would an accountant know? I know there was a program for workers in certain professions (I don't know if it still exists) where student loans were forgiven after 10 years of service in a qualifying work place. I feel overwhelmed trying to find all the information I need, and I was wondering if I should hire an accountant to help me.