Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

Byrd8188

I need to pay off my high credit card balance cause its really effecting my score. Help!!!!
My score dropped 2 more points and I'm having a hard time with a personal loan, please help don't no what to do.

Most Helpful Response

When your scores are negatively affected by high utilization, it is not the end of the world, because once you get your balance paid down your scores will come back. I suggest finding extra income, whether it be a job, more hours at your job if you are working or a second job. You may also try to find things that you no longer need and sell them. Always remember the stress caused by this and don't let things get out of control again. If possible make some cuts in your budget as well to apply to this credit card account.

My way

What I did I cut all my credit cards to very small pieces and they will remain that way until all are at a one third volume. Since I did that my score is climbing, I'm now at good status credit....