Question

whiteswan4733

i need to know which company is still listing my 10 year old bankrupcy i need to remove it
my credit score is 778 i know 1 of the rating companys is still carring a 10 yeaR old bankrupcy due to an accident did not work for 1 year. had no other option i have worked very hard to fix all credit but that 1 listing the bankrupcy 10 years old has stopped me from getting a new amex card with better intrest. i know you cant fix it i need to know which company and phone number so i can call and get them to remove it.