Question

Momma713

I need to know if I still owe money if it is a removed account. Thank you!
I have some removed accounts that I didn't pay. Do I still owe that money? Is a removed account final? Will it drop off my credit report?

If it is no longer on your credit report, it generally no longer exists.  I suggest reading the articles here to clarify your understanding of how credit works.

sunshinekid1965

I had a disputed account removed from my credit report but the company that I disputed sent me a bill for it stating still owe it, what do I do now?