Question

Aquain

I need to get rid of the collectors on my report... How do I get that information to pay them off?
I have read through these other peoples questions... Yes some were like mine but no one really gives advice. Trans union needs a credit card to use and I do not have one. Other sites are the same... So can anyone help me find a way to get a hold of my collection agencies to get rid of these bills?

Most Helpful Response

Think you should be able to pull your reports without a credit card on www.annualcreditreport.com. Your report should show both, the collection agency that has the debt and the original issuing bank so you should be able to track it down.  Side note - paying the debt off will not rid you of the durogatory marks - only time can do that.