Question

btagg

I need to get a bill consolidation loan with bad credit
I am currently 17,000 in debt between credit cards and a personal loan. I need to get a bill consolidation loan.

Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Considate

I'm trying to considate some bills and get my interest rate down. I pay extra on every debt I owe but with the interest of all bills being so high I am not able to get any where to get these paid off.
I have bought a house and there were problems that were suppose to of fixed and after being in the house now for over a year I'm finding more and more things that were fixed. Just to make things look good so I had to take out a loan and get credit cards to pay the fixing if this stuff.
I'm real serious on trying to get my score high and I don't know what to do
Thank you
Matthew Walker

Monthly bills

Need some help with a couple bills this month and only need about 1500 can you help.

You need to try and apply for installment loans... Try Frankling Financial!!

Walkamatt

Do they help,people in Klamath falls Oregon

Greenpath credit counselors.  Highly recommended.

Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next