Question

dlbatkarma

I need to find a credit card that I can transfer another balance to that offers a 0% interest fee
for at least 12 months. My credit score is 657. Can anyone give me some advice on who I can apply to? Thanks

Most Helpful Response

657 Fico score is on the lower end of a "good" rating. Most balance transfer cards are for excellent credit. Check the section of credit cards, search all credit cards,  and transfer on this site.  I would also check out other comparison websites. Keep in mind, Credit Karma is a free site due to advertisers.  The cards advertised here are not always the best for a person's financial situation.  Try to find a balance transfer card which offers a free transfer with  12 to 18 months no interest.  You must not use the card for any expenditures, but pay your balance down, and don't run up another credit card.