Question

ljdowell

I need to file a dispute
I have found a problem on my credit report. I know an account has been paid in full but it still shows up on my report. Please advise

It will continue to show as part of your credit history for 7 years after the date it was paid in full.  There will be notation on that credit report that it is paid.  You cannot dispute legitimate accounts, and cannot have them removed after the date of final payment.  Those details are covered in the articles on credit provided on this site.  ou may wish to review them.

dispute

showing 2 auto loans,only have 1

janiecarter

Enter Yhow can i fix it? I've sent letters to all 3 agencies.