Question

Posted in Banking

Dalon1013

I need to delete my National Bank account from the others I need.
I put in in and I no longer have the account. How do I delete it. Thank you.

Hover your mouse over the top right corner of your browser (or click on your clickable screen name in the top right corner). Select "Manage Accounts". This will list all of the accounts in your profile. Next to the line with the name of the account you'll see an X. To disconnect the account click on the X.

Most Helpful Response

I disconnected it but still appears

I disconnected two accounts as instructed but i can still see both accounts and the balance not sure how to fully deleted them so they dont appear at all?

Thanks for the help

the "x" on the web page is not very obvious but eventually I found it.

Thanks again

Hi  How do I delete old credit cards showing in the unmatched section? Down right corner?   Also, why is it asking me to connect my capital one cards twice in red  saying  requires attetion when it is already connected?