Question

Dan1916

I need to Change my E-mail
I first used camon14@yahoo.com now my E-Mail is doverstreet1944@att.net I need it Changed

Most Helpful Response

I can't get into my account I don't recall my password and it states my securty answer is wrong

help

i don't recale my password  or my  old emial address and my securty qustion is not working eather

chang email addrss

I frist used msvickyalamo@gmail.com Now i want to change it to vdillard50@gmail.com

Email password and security question

I need help getting into my accout I don't recall my password or my email and it states my securty question is wrong. 

yes to vdillard50@gmail.com

I frist used msvickyalamo@gmail.com I want to change it to vdillard50@gmail.com I don't recall my pasword for msvickyalamo@gmil.com  and it states my securty qustion is wrong as well