Question

justinkidd

i need to buy a car..681CK score, but only 5 months of history.
I need to purchase a car in the immediate future. I would like to not fall into the "skip risk" level of loan shark interest. What can I do to make myself loan worthy for a decent vehicle? Bear in mind I do outside sales for a living so I am expecting something in the 10-15k in cost. Thank you for your help.

capital one

Length of your credit score history is obviously very important. I have a 743 right now and actually just recently bought a car. Obviously if you can put any money down...that would be great (less in apr charges plus more chances to get approved) if not i would suggest you try capitalone auto loans. i remember when i was trying to get my first credit card nobody would approve me except capital one. and it was not a ****ty card either. decent card with decent rates no hidden fees and i went from a $500.00 limit to getting no limit charge cards from amex. so my advice would be to try capital one. best of luck to you!
p.s. my advice is based purely on my personal experience and i am not in any way a credit professional