Question

crybaby61

I need the phone for SYNCB to close out an account for an Auxgust Max credit card.
I noticed SYNCB/AugMax was on my credit report. I want to close out the account via phone call or letter. I have looked at dozens of sites and cannot locate a number for this bank. Can anyone help?

Most Helpful Response

Fraud on ACCOUNT

I need to cancel all these cards that were fraudulently taken out in my name.  does anyone know what this is 

SYNCB/TJX DC 

and the number to their business??

thatonekluchko

when you look on yelp, there is no physical address and the pin is actually in the shallows of a huge lake. The phone number I have found is 1(866)-419-4096, but it's an automated teller asking you to type in your account info to make a payment. I did manage to finnd a P.O. Box number. I am disputing them as well I've never had nor tried to get a credit card, nevertheless an airline credit card! Looks like our only option is by mail and i would make sure to formally process your dispute by certified mail, requiring a signature upon delivery so you'll have record. They have 5 days to respond and 30 to conduct and complete the investigation! Good luck!

SYNCB

P.O. BOX 960090

ORLANDO, FL 32896

This is the new name for GE Capital Retail Bank. The contact information has not changed, try this number: 1-866-419-4096

crybaby61

Thank you Kayleigh.  I was able to contact SYNCB/AugMax and verifty that my account had been closed.  Thank you so much again.