Question

Aggitha

I need my 10 digit #, or help locating it. I have disputes. Please, send me an e-mail.
None of my information is correct.

You will need to go directly to the credit bureaus websites and file your disputes directly with them. When you do it online at their websites a copy of your credit report will come up and it has the 10 digit number you are looking for, but you won't need it at that point. You can also get a free credit report once per year from annualcreditreport and that should have the ten digit number. You don't get the number here. Just go to the websites of Transunion, Equifax and Experian and handle your disputes directly. You will need to deal with each credit bureau separately.