Question

Joecool90

I need help with info on my credit report!!
So I checked my CK and Equifax shows that my collections account I had with Verizon Wireless is Paid as Agreed(which is accurate) but the account shows as being open yet. I already disputed this account once. When I look at my actual credit report from Equifax, it shows the account under the Closed Accounts section, but the account type says "open". Shouldn't this say "closed"? Especially now that CK is considering it a past due account?

Most Helpful Response

What is reported on this site is only for use ON this site, and is not reported anywhere else.  In fact, only YOU see it.