Question

animalprotector

I need help. I have had cancer twice in the last ten years. Many accounts were not paid.
I will never work again. I am afraid of bankruptcy for fear of losing my home. I have tried to get the reporting agencies to allow me to add this information to my credit profile but I have been ignored with not any response from them. How can I get the reporting agencies to acknowledge my existence?

Regarding my bills. I had account insurance on most of the accounts. But, it took the medical community over three months to discover I had cancer and not some other disease that would go away and let me go back to work. The credit card insurance was denied because II had not filed within three months for the coverage. Yes, I am well aware I have bills to pay and had the credit card companies attempted to work with me they would have been paid. Instead all they wanted to do was pile on penalty after penalty until the balance was impossible to deal with.
Thank s for your prayers they are appreciated.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I am truely sorry that you have to fight this battle. I pray for your strenght in the Lord Jesus. However, being terminally ill does not disgard the fact that you have bills to pay. (that's the purpose of insurance). Please don't fear Bk. If you really can't seem to make ends meet: as a last resort Bk would help you to keep your home. Filing for Chapter 13 protection of course. Find a really good lawyer that specialize in doing Bk's. Other than that; you must figure out some other means of getting your finances\credit in order. Good Luck and God bless! Praying deliverance.    : \