Question

Sophie022000

I need help getting my finances back in order.

Credit

I am in need of getting my credit in tack afpgain. I have been through enough. Don't have any money, but need to find place to stay and need a better credit score. I know there are things that can be disputed on my credit. How do I use this service.

The credit bureaus have a disoute link on their websites - start there. After that, start rebuilding your credit:

1) Get a secured credit card (this site resells a few).

2) Don't carry a balance of more than 10% on it, and pay it off each month religiously.

3) Do it until your score goes back up. Note that this could take a loooong time (up to 7 years if all the troubles happened within the past 12 months).

Random789644

Oh - "dispute" link, apologies for the typo.