Question

CoffeeLove73

I need help getting a car loan. I have money to pay for one but can't seem to get one approved.
My credit score is 588. I can afford a loan but nobody will seem to give me one. I would be willing to pay a higher interest rate even. My old car broke and isn't worth fixing. The other problem, I was on umemployment for 5.5 months so my YTD Salary looks bad because of that. I am back working and even got a raise at my new job. Does anyone have any suggestions? I share a moped at the moment with my Boyfriend and as you can imagine doesn't work very well when we both have jobs to get too.

Your credit score isn't that bad.... Maybe try to find a "buy here pay here" type car lot. You will have to pay a lot down and a high interest rate. but you should be able to get what you need and afford.... Good luck my friend..