Question

angelcolon1

i need help fixing my credit report
I want to buy a house i was at a 660 now it dropped to a 590 ..I need help

How do I begin to fix credit

I was careless with my credit my entire life. I was in a bad relationship with an alcoholic and to make ends meet I would max out cards then try to repay but fall behind until I couldn't catch up and I would stop altogether. Time passed and I left the relationship. I was trying to get my life in order and began trying to build up my credit . I was doing good and then I fell back into that old relationship after two years of leaving it. I had my third child and now that I've really had it and I'm done I can't leave because you need credit to be on your own and get a place. I don't know where or how to start but I want to start fixing my credit so I can eventually get a place for my 3 children and myself. Please where do I start.