Question

chinitah13

I need help fixing my credit!

help please

I really want to fix my credit but I'm in collection & I also owe Curacao Company but i don't want to end up at collection with them aswell just that I can't pay off anything right now because I'm in bedrest & have no money.. Waiting for my disability & Childsupport help but it seems to be taking longer than what i thought.

Read and learn, or pay someone.. No matter what you choose you have to live within your budget. Best way to stay out of collections is to call and talk to the people you owe money to. They do not want it to go to collections where they lose money. They are often more than willing to work with you as long as you can provide proof of a valid way to pay them and payment plan.  They are not going to accept, "I cant pay you now, but I might in the future" as then they will send to collections and recoup what they can.