Question

1Getsmartgirl

I need help combining my two credit cards into one balance and findinga cc co. to do that .
im in good standing no late payments no derogatory marks and all my history is good I just have limited income and living in a time of accounts being open but I have no bad credit no bad history nothing like that I'm just trying to avoid a possible getting this bad situation with my school and bills because one month I ended up over spending so my utilization is high that's why I'm trying to pay off the balance is make one payment

What you are looking for is a "balance transfer card". Many offer great intro rates, such as zero percent. But the problem is, your credit needs to be pretty good to get cards like this and if your utilization is high now, that is affecting your credit in a negative way and if your income is limited, even if you could get one, the credit line may not be high enough to cover the transfers that you want to make. Probably the best thing to do in your situation is to try to find some extra work to get these cards paid. Sell things that you don't need, cut costs in other ways if you can to put the money toward paying off the cards.