Question

Meesuh

I need an auto loan.
Is it possible?
1 collections (disputing), a student loan that I don't have to pay back for a couple of years, 21 years old, been at my current job for two years. Credit score is 632. :|

>;[ I have a feeling I won't, but if not--what are other alternatives to get me on the road?

Local credit union with down payment or Capital one with a down payment.  You might need to have around a 650 score.  Ask the credit union the criteria first and tell them your CK score to see if you would qualify, tell them the situation before they pull credit.

No. do not get a loan, Save and pay cash for a $5K car or so.