Question

MrChallenger

I need advice on how to resolve an issue
I have a notification on my report for rcvl per mng in the amount of $625 , What is this ? Also , how do I dispute this issue ?

Sounds like error.

First thing is go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  Look them mover very carefully and file disputes on all WRONG information  (not my account, wroYou can look ng address, wrong phone number) with the credit bureau reporting the error.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed item.  You should be checking your credit reports once a year to make sure only correct information is shown.

Look on the left side of this page under Resources, click on Articles, and scroll down to Dispute to find out how to file the most effective dispute.